Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, February 20, 2009

Handy Life Lessons Learned this Week:


Couple quick things I thought I would pass on, just a couple of helpful hints for the end of the week re-cap:




Lesson one:

I don’t care how cool you are; don’t come into your Insurance agent’s office reeking of Pot. You might roll like snoop dog, but you are entering a financial contract at least APPEAR to be responsible for a minute.

Lesson two:

If you scream at the top of your lungs at us, we will hang up on you. Lets face is we can hear the crazy at a whisper level, yelling just make you more annoying. You can catch more flies with honey, so dial back the psycho will ya?

Lesson three:

No matter how much you know… the IT guy knows more. Yes I turned it on and off. Yes the cord is plugged in. No I am not an idiot. You must have me confused with the owner of lesson two.

Lesson four:

You can keep asking me the same question over and over, but I am not changing my answer. No I can not change the rules just because you are annoying. Ok now you are yelling. *click*.

Final Lesson:

The COP is always right. Except when he is wrong. I am sure he told you that ticket would not affect your insurance. After all he must know he has a gun. A ticket is a ticket, I don’t tell you when it’s ok to rob a bank do I? That’s because its not.

5 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! I about fell off my chair laughing at this one! You are too funny Big Ben Parliament!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Stuff builds up by the end of the week. This might just keep me out of therapy :)

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger J said...

The cop is probably right and never said anything about the insurance...the people are psycho.

It is funny that they just smoked.We have a saying here when we smell that we just ask "who has the gange" then somebody gets a misdemeanor and if nobody admits it they all get charged. Actually we usually just write the city misdemeanor so its not a big deal but sometimes if they are uncooperative things can become a big deal.

As for psycho yelling...I think I now have a much greater tolerance as long as weapons aren't involved because I have come to realize 99.9% are pyscho.

Lastly I like the changing the rules thing I remember so many people asking for special treatment. Needless to say with my career change it is somewhat different now.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Yes from a cop perspective I am sure safety is number one concern. on the other hand I have had several officers tell me that they thought "impeding traffic" would not effect the insurance,yet it is a moving violation.

As for crazy yesterday I had to listen to someone tell me her landlord was secretly spying on her... 3 years ago, and wanted help finding out if the camera was still there? she is not living in this state anymore. Same woman that told me before someone was poisoning her. Yeah really.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger J said...

I have a true story of an assault with an Iron...the prosecutor didnt charge. The Iron was not plugged in or hot so maybe that was the determining factor. Oh well maybe that is why cops get confused about stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home