Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Snow!

Sure it seems silly to be excited by a little bit of snow but the white stuff did not really dampen Tanners excitement as she raced around looking for a toy she could smell but not see under the new blanket of precipitation.

They are calling for 1-3 inches but I would say we have that already and its snowing plenty hard right now as I write this.

2 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger J said...

I am at work now 3p-7a so feel free to shovel my way.

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well at least Tanner seems to enjoy the snow! I know what you mean about bad weather....I think we got a whole 2-3 inches of rain yesterday! ugh! :)
Stacy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home