Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, December 07, 2009

Somtimes People are funny:


Sometimes people are funny, and laugh things off.
I am just glad not all people are crazy.


First email of the day:


Hi XXX:

A deer tried to take me out today on my way to work, hit me in the
driver's door. Don't know why he was after me, I don't hunt. Now I
can't open the door. The deer ran away, so nothing to report to the
Sheriff, nobody stopped to see if I or the deer were OK.

It occurred today at 8:15 AM 12/7/09 on XXXXXXX rd.

Please call me to discuss how I can get my car fixed, it is the XXXXXX with XXXXXXX miles and still driving like new, except now for the
door issue :( .

XXXXXXXX

XXX XXX XXXX

**************************

My reply:

Dear XXXX,

He must have thought you were someone else.

I will call you shortly....

-XXXXX

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 3:01 AM, Blogger Fatgracdaddy said...

obviously had an axe to grind....

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Its not paranoia when they are really out to get you

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha - do a Google image search for funny "deer revenge" pics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home