Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, July 29, 2005

FINALLY ITS HERE !!!


FINALLY thanks to the good people at importgsm.com. (No they did not *give* it to me. I did have to pay for it but no matter because) I have my new phone!

Sony Ericsson k750i.

What can I say, except it is bad asssss. I am talking the coolest phone ive ever seen. Starting Monday, when I officially port my number over, I will start posting TWO MEGAPIXEL pictures.

Yes, I said two megapixels.

Also it boasts:

Bluetooth
Mp3/ACC/MP4 player
FM Radio (stereo) with RDS
3d graphics chip for awesome java games
removable storage (sony duo flavor)
infrared port with direct print
more..


I have been using it with a temporary t-mobile simcard and damn I love it.

I have to go play with it now, but next week… look for a flurry of photos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home