Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Fly By


Today, Michigan routed Indiana.

The 21st-ranked University of Michigan football team cruised past the Indiana Hoosiers, 41-14, in front of 110,580 fans on Saturday (Nov. 12) at Michigan Stadium. Following an early Indiana touchdown, the Wolverines scored on three of their first four possessions en route to 41 unanswered first-half points.

I missed the game, I was at work. Best part was after these two f18's buzzed the stadium at 500 feet they flew right over my office almost knocking me out of my seat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home