Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Cool Gear- Omega De Ville Co-axial Rattrapante

I have been pining over this watch for some time now.

Omega, arguably one of the finest watch makers on the planet, have crafted this fine time piece from one sold chunk of AWESOME, gilded with a heavy layer of STYLE topped off with just the right amount of WOW.

I don’t even want to talk a bout the diamond and platinum version, as it bring me to tears.

I can not tell you how much I want this watch, as you would think I am stilly and obsessed. I can tell you, however, that while some of the Omega fair would be within my price range this fine specimen is just a little to steep for me.


I am the king of justification but this one is a hard pill to swallow.

Maybe someday… but for now I will be content with my Seamaster GMT.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger DanieL said...

if the ladies drool over shoes and bags, the men have their watches. i still find the world fair.

for now, i have to be contented with the clock in my cellphone to give the time.

nice blog, by the way. let me link you up!

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Thanks for the kind words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home