Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Um... Snack Time

Perhaps I’m sentimental, but I long for the days when snacks were normal.

Now everyone is fire hot this, smoking hole that… well your reading a blog so you must be alive so you must have seen the bomb blast barrage of adds and the orange sticky finger kids in trail with their flaming hot Cheeto breath, but this has to be the craziest thing I have seen.

Blairs Death Rain billed as Americas favorite chip , I mean it says so right on the bag right? I mean when I think chip capital of the US , I think of New Jersey, where these puppies are made, hatched or whatever.

The best part is the package really:

DEATH RAIN! FEEL ALIVE!

Death rain, feel alive? What the hell is that supposed to mean. Eat this chips, cheat death, feel more alive. What’s crazy is I love hot stuff, good spicy open the pores, bring you to your knees hot but these chips are in its usual contradictory fashion the ones with the hot peppers, and the flames on the package are clearly marked MEDIUM.

Genius. Seriously who thinks this shit up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home