Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Cool places: Zingermans Deli


The best deli in the world: Zingermans

Since the office has moved form Downtown, it is a rare treat to eat at Zingermans Delicatessen, and even a better treat than to enjoy this with a friend, Carrie.

Of course you have seen Carrie before but it been awhile because I have not had lunch with her in a while.

As far as the food, it was beyond compare, as one could only expect from a place that has become an institution and is on the tip of everyone’s tongue when you mention good food and Ann Arbor in the same conversation. I don’t mean to be over-dramatic but every time I order the #44 Architects Four Club, I can almost hear the angels themselves gasp in anticipation.

Sure the sandwich is $11 but can you really put a price on a small piece of heaven?

2 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can anyone say Hyperbole? I hope that is how you spell it.

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Yes, I tend to be on the dramtic side.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home