Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Best Christmas Gifts

I was going to write a big thing about Christmas presents. What was my favorite perhaps or the best of all time etc.

Tanner was running around and reminded me she wanted attention. Rolling around like a puppy playing with her Christmas present. I went around the corner of the couch and found four little yellow feet. They were once attached to this cat that also once had a tail and a “squeak” also. She just looked up at me with this cat in her mouth and a wag in her tail.

With a slobber covered footless cat Tanner reminded me that the measure of a good gift was the joy in which you receive. Both in the giving and the getting. Merry Christmas Tanner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home