Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, December 11, 2008

WTF- I HATE PEOPLE


There's a special level of Hell awaiting the folks at Monster Cable.

Best Buy and Circuit City is just keeping their spot warm.

This week, someone close to me was ripped off by Circuit City. In this day and age I can on believe that the company would encourage and reward the practice of RIPPING PEOPLE OFF by selling them “high performance” hdmi monster cables for well over $100.00. In this case they were duped into paying $150.00 for a cable you can buy at a variety of places for less than $30.00.

Are you kidding me?

You are encouraging people to TAKE ADVANTAGE of others. Later in life these same people will think its ok to cheat on there taxes, inflate an insurance claim to cover a deductible, and kill that drifter because he does not matter like a real person….wait, what? Ahem, I digress.

What I mean is I spent all day arguing with people LYING TO ME to save a buck only to find that I cant send my only family out to a store without expecting them to get ripped off and lied to as well. WTF. Nice Christmas spirit assholes. This is only second to the oil companies sticking to the American people, raking in record profits and raking us over the coals so bad we are now GRATEFUL for the less than $2.00 gas we now have the privilege of buying from them. They are laughing their asses off right now because while the rest of us have been going broke they just made bazillions. Nice.

PS BEST BUY AND CIRCUIT CITY if you can even show me one iota of proof that your $150 it worth the money you are selling it for I will show you… what the hell I will show you what ever you want because THEY ARE NOT THEY ARE A TOTAL RIP OFF AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the heads up! I haven't been crazy about Circuit City for some time but I am sorry to see you have put Best Buy in the same category! I will keep a watchful eye on Best Buy and certainly avoid Circuit City! Cyndi

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger J said...

I recently had a good experience with Best Buy the returns counter and she was cute, friendly and courteous. That was also the same day that I had contact with Comcast and they were helpful. I should mark that day as a national holiday.

So what was wrong with the TV?

Also jumping from morons who overcharge to murder and some type of classist prejudice is a bit much, then again I have seen some dumb stuff come outta people and their behavior.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Beano said...

I was slightly exaggerating… but Circuit City, BB, and Camcast all have been known to take advantage of the customer. For some reason he was having trouble with the HD signal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home