Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Swanky Ann Arbor


The surrounding area is a buzz with Swank sightings as Hillary Swank is in town to film a movie. She has been seen by just about everyone but me. Honestly it does not thrill me that much but its fun to see some excitement in the air this time of year when spring still lies just out of reach.

I just found out my friends company is doing security for the movie. Not really a big surprise they are the best at that sort of thing and handle celeb security for many big stars all over. I just hope it turns out to be a good movie with some nice shots of the city mixed in.

5 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that'll be cool to see your town in a mmmmovie! (I think she looks like a man though)

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Maybe I can get her the beardhead hat then she would really look-a-like-a man.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger J said...

OFC Mclennan met her I heard.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Who is Mclennan?

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger J said...

You have his policies. I just did a training and got some of the cool books that give you all the info on VINS for 2008 model years and previous. It explains everything down to which digit is the say assembly plant for an artic cat snowmobile or the specific engine in a Ford f250 and if it has second generation airbags. I will show you some time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home