Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It was not even 8:30 yet and I already did my good deed for the day!

At the red light two blocks from our house...Throwing my truck into park I sprung into action. Sprinting to the car in front of me and confronting the startled guy in front of me:
SIR!
yes?
I think you will be needing this. Handing him the cup that was left on the roof of his car.
Thanks!

Good deed done, the rest of the day I can be bad now...
(photo credit to flicker user joojanta)

2 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Where were you when I left my iPod on my car? Huh?

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Sorry not in your neighborhood. Besides an avalanche fan? Might have let you drive away anyway. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home