Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The DMV



Recently I have learned I have to go to the DMV.

Weather you call it the DMV, The Secretary of State, The licensing bureau , lets face it nothing sucks more than the bureaucratic nightmare of any Governmental body designed to regulate, well anything for that matter.

The one and only time this place if fun is when you first get a drivers license and you can taste the freedom in the sweaty little hands of the underpaid, disgruntled government employee staring across from you behind two feet of Formica and a wall of frustration.

After the initial thrill is gone, it becomes a dreaded event up there with doctors visits and tax audits. For me I would rather avoid it all together, but I suppose it has to be done for every one, every once in a while. If only I could send someone to do it for me….. Naaah, my photo is bad enough when they take a picture of me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home