Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Speaking of the rain;

It may have rained, but things still had to get done. Work still needed to be completed, and the dog still expected to go to the park.

In the cold light rain and mud, along the rivers edge the tree roots of this exposed tree on a sharp bend caught my eye. I smiled despite myself, the dog also seemed to take notice and walked up closer for a little sniff herself. I t reminded me I was glad to be out there, and of a quote I once read:


"I am sure it is a great mistake always to know enough to go in when it rains.
One may keep snug and dry by such knowledge,
but one misses a world of loveliness."
Adeline Knapp

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home