Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Saturday, July 16, 2011

My neighbors are in western Canada....

and they are blogging about the experience.
 I can honestly say in am totally jealous.
Not just because they are on a 3 month vacation, but that is certainly part of it.  Mostly it is that the photos they are taking are amazing and the adventure they describe is truly once in a lifetime.
The amount of raw nature they are capturing is almost unbelievable. Like this black wolf cub that they found wandering by the side of the road.
Just.
Amazing.
I can only stand back and take it all in.
You can see the blog yourself *here* if you want but I warn you… its intoxicating.
(Hint- check out the archives)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home