Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, August 29, 2011

My day started out a little batty:

I did not see exterminator on my job description but today that is exactly what I was doing when this little guy showed up at the office and drove everybody quite literally nuts.
While everyone was ready to call for help I scooped this little guy up place him in a box setting him by the woods hoping he will fly away tonight after it gets dark.
Turned out that  he was just a little baby and kind cute just trying to curl up until it gets dark out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home