Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, September 26, 2011

Ann Arbor off the beaten path: Trippers alley AKA Graffiti Alley

Recently annarbor.com had an article on "Graffiti Alley" that really reminded me about how diverse Ann Arbor can be.  I have always known this place as Trippers Alley but whatever you call it the small alley right off Liberty Street is a part of the landscape that some love and others hate but none can deny that it is uniquely Ann Arbor.
I invite you to come find it and see it for yourself.  The fall is the best time, the colors are bright and lets face it the cooler weather make the smell more ... lets just say tolerable.

Today I was reminded just how  much my absence from downtown has affected me. I might have to do something about that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home