Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Saturday, December 10, 2011

This mornging I woke to a mind divided.

I could not have been more divided if my brain had split in two and went their separate ways.
One one hand I was glad to be done with a financial anchor that had been weighing us down.
On the other hand this was the first morning in (many) years I woke up without owning an airplane.
I can not really convey in words yet how much that last sentence shocks me, I am not sure it all has really sunk in yet.
Maybe it never will.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home