Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Things I have been missing lately...

I have been a little busy lately, so busy that I have been missing some things lately.

Things like: free time, good sleep, conversations with the Girl, time with the Girl in general,time to blog, flying, time with the dog.

Also time to read what I want, instead of what I have to. Time to watch a movie (like the one that I STILL have from Erin... sorry). Shop time, yes shop time.

Sadly I don't really see it getting better for the the next 6 months or so... and then that's when the real work starts.
That is what I get for biting of more than a can chew.

7 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that you miss prime time with Bri at the office. But that's okay, I know you are a lil cray cray right now...

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Beano said...

True... but you IM me so much its like I am there!

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shut up! I do not. lol

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY!!!! LMBO! Andrew!! Charlie Charlie is the new Cray Cray keep up!
Ben that's ok I forgot you had the movie, I didnt have time to watch it myself. Now that you passed 1 test (yeah) you can treat yourself and watch the movie.

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok and i am a dork I thought that said andrew not anonymous. LOL I need my coffee.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Beano said...

More coffee.... adjust the meds... same thing I guess

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shut it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home