Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Why a Three Day Weekend RULES!


In retrospect, the best part of the three day weekend might just be the anticipation of it all. Seriously I put in some damn long hours this week and slammed out some work just so I could get 72 straight hours in a row with NO RESPONSABILITIES! Or few responsibilities, lets not go crazy.

Best yet Barb has the same 72 hours off… and we are NOT rushing off to some destination no… we are relaxing… hanging out… enjoying the weekend for once.

I don’t know how we did it. Must be some weird planet alignment thing. This happens about once ever 10 year cycle. However it happened its done an as soon as my last client gets here ( I am pecking this out between appointments) I’ll be out of here.

Happy 4th of July weekend everyone!


Photo credit to Ben Cooper

4 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Ok so between some unexpected problems and the office, some work that needed to be done Barb being called back in to work till the we hours of the morning on Saturday the planets seem to be in a more familiar alignment.

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

The planets must really be aligned then, starting next week I go to a four day work week. Viva the 3-day weekend!

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Beano said...

I think I hate you.

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger J said...

I have two more days of afternoons then I switch to midnights for a while...yuck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home