Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, August 11, 2005

More Cool Stuff...

Tired of speeding tickets? Want to open up spaces between you and thecars around you?





Step 1. Tie these balloons to your vehicle
Step 2. Drive VERY FAST
Step 3. Watch people freak out
Step 4. Tell the nice officer you thought they were real

OK I gotta give big props to Carrie for finding this one. I dont know where the sell these but I gots to gets me some!

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Fatgracdaddy said...

I like em i wonder if you could attach a smoke maker like they do at the airshows that would be really cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home