Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, August 01, 2005

Sony Ericsson

Please ignore the post before last. Let me start over. Ahem....
Ok I Had some initial problem with my phone settings. I did put my faith in cingular who had no idea, frankly, how to help me.

I went to http://www.sonyericsson.com/ and not only did it walk me right through the steps but it sent the settings right to my phone and I had MMS up and running in seconds. Damn I know its their phone and all, but you got to love sony for having it all together.

Anyway, the phone is awsome.

Below is a photo of Bruce Willis and Haley Joel Osment, via the phone, stepped down in resolution for ease of sending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home