Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, October 03, 2005

Et tu...Phoney


A certain phone company and reseller of phone service kind of let me down today...

When I say “kind of” I mean a complete and utter betrayal of my confidence hitting me where it most. That is at the new office.

This phone company, lets say they rhyme with T D es, turned the simplest task into an all day affair crippling me and grinding things to an complete stop with what only can be described as one of most monumental boneheaded moves of all time history.

I mean this bunch of turd herding bungle brains really showed me what a collective group of moron mind midgets could really do when they put there brains to it. “It” being I have no idea what because it certainly was not the problem at hand, not to mention the lighting fast response to fix the problem once identified whew… it boggles the mind.

It makes you want to go back to the old tin can and string method and stay there.

I am sure old Alex Bell never saw this coming.

2 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Fatgracdaddy said...

just a reminder phones still arent working 100 percent and if they were to fix it the way they supposed then it would still only be say 75 percent till weeks from now when they do the final fix.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Beano said...

I am glad you liked my rant Cali!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home