Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Why cant we all just get along?


As a special treat this week I got to witness the reenactment of the greatest feud of all time played out in a modern setting between my tenants and the neighbor.

I am not saying one side was right or wrong, and I am sure that like the famous conflict of yore it got out of hand.

But after all the screaming, bad blood, formal complaints, police reports, strewn trash, intimidation, racial undertones… it is really my loss.

Estranged neighbor, unhappy tenants, and worst of all these two are playing with my money and my patience.

1 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Fatgracdaddy said...

drama is part of landlorship but we seem to be subject to an inapropriate level of tenant drama i cant help but wonder if its some karmic compensation or just a benevolent higher power that is having a good laugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home