Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Weekend football update


OH Lloyd... what is going on?

Mr. Carr that sound you are looking for over your shoulder yeah, that’s the sound of the season going down the toilet. Who needs that old brown jug anyway, it was getting musty sitting in that trophy case for all those years. Besides a little road trip to Minnesota is good for ones constitution.

And by the way, the Lions; In a total role reversal the Lions Won. I don’t know when it happened but I must have slipped into a parallel universe. One where the Lions win and the Wolverines loose.

OK I am not complaining I like the lions to win. Sure the Ravens had to almost explode in the end of the third quarter (probably one of my favorite quarters of all time BTW) and losing two yes two players (Terrell Suggs and B J Ward) by ejection? Classic.

But that’s not the best part, with Detroit’s win and Chicago’s loss that puts the lions alone atop the NFC North. OK who took my reality and replaced it with this?

Photo creds: AP Photo/Paul Sancya & Amir Gamzu,@Wolverine Photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home