Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Historic Hoover Mansion


Today my neighbor John invited me to his jobsite where one of his "crews" is working on painting the interior for the Histoic Hoover Mansion.

This estate, that looks like it should be on luxist.com was just pruchased by Univerisy Bank in ann arbor and is being set up as some kind of high end banking center for the big shooters/headquarters for the bank.

So it might me one of the few times I ever get to see the inside. It was under some major reconstruction but you could see how awsome the finished project was going to be. I was invited back to see it near the final stages. I will take some inside shots then and post them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home