Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, February 10, 2006

Danish Muslim Cartoon

Before we decide to pass judgment on the Muslim world for the violence that ensued in response to those Danish cartoons we should stop and think.

I mean until we, as a nation, can tolerate cartoon images of our religious leaders without burning down an embassy or two we should not be so quick to assume we would know how it feels,

Er, I mean, Um…

Ok how would we tolerate less than flattering images of our religious icons…

I mean that would surly incite violence in the streets I mean even we here could not value freedom of speech so much that we could put up with…

OK never mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home