Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Top Ten reasons I am not going to by the Sony PSP












1) I don’t care how cool and sexy and just downright gadgerific it is I just don’t need one. (practical)

2) OKOKOK, I have any XBOX I barely have time to play, why would I waste the money (frugally)

3) Sure it plays terrific games, movies, music allows web browsing wirelessly over my home and work network, has tons of cool hacks… but can it cook (sarcastically)

4) My dog would be jealous (silly)

5) My girlfriend would be jealous (realistically)

6) I’m still mad with Sony about that whole DRM thing. (on principle)

7) My Sony Ericsson phone rocks , just thought Id throw that in there (distractingly)

8) I’m pretty sure that I have more reasons but I keep looking at the picture and forgetting them (truthfully)

9) I would not have enough time left to blog (just plan crazy)

10) I will not give into the voices again… (its only a matter of time)

2 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reason 11 - I would offend the IPOD cult if I didn't commit my entire life to giving away all my worldly posessions in exchange for obtaining IPOD technologies.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Please dont tell Jobs, but I own nothing apple.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home