Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, March 20, 2006

The Sopranos



I hate getting to TV series, so I usually avoid them at all cost.

The Sopranos is an exception that I can not shake.

I am telling you as far as series go, this one has it all. Sex, violence, sex, violence, oh and sex and violence. Not to mention a complicated plot, and a look into the seedy world of the mob.

The best part is the sur-real nature, and the absurd use of imagery. I have no other way to put it, but this season episode I, I thought was the shit. But episode IIā€¦better in bizarre northern-exposure meets scar face kind of way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home