Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, March 09, 2006

So Much Tech So Little Time… CeBIT


I have to admit that I am more than a little jealous of some others who get to play with tech stuff all day like its their JOB or something. Both Engadget and Gizmodo are there and a score of others to see all the sparkly new tech goodnest at th CeBit show in Germany today.

So much tech goodness, what are the big things:

Origami in all its glory… a computer as we said with some new funky touch screen thumb board interface… interesting.

A gazillion phones, most of we will never see State Side, including this 10 MP camera phone (pictured) yes 10 friggen MP.

And much much more…

I wish I had time to post on each and every one, later I will post some interesting things I run across…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home