Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mac Book

Ok I am a PC guy from way way way back. (my first laptop had a black and white display... for realz)

But this new Apple Mac Book is making me take a second look.

I don’t know if its those cool commercials or the sleek lines that apple is famous for but I am seriously considering the switch.

I don’t feel I am quite conceded enough quite yet to be an Apple owner that is. Reasonable price? That is usually not Apples style, but looks like they might, just might, change my mind. I am going to wait a while to see how the temperature issue pans out, but after that? Well we will just have to see wont we. I will let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home