Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

You Know Your Smarter Than IT When…

They send you a 5mp camera to replace your outdated no longer supported 2mp camera and…

To make up for the small internal memory and lack of memory cards, the brilliant solution they come up with?

Change the resolution to VGA so you actually have 5 times the capacity of the old camera with ½ the memory.

BRILLIANT… why didn’t I THINK OF THAT!

I mean forget that VGA resolution sucks ass, I mean SUCKS ASS. I could DRAW a picture better than 640x480. My camera phone is 2mp. I could take a picture through a coke bottle and get better resolution.

So just to re-cap, send me a better, more expensive camera, then cut the quality of the pictures by about ¼ …

BRILLIANT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home