Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

This Week In Hell

Things have been difficult for me this week…

It started with a lost cell phone.

What you have to understand is that I am a bit obsessed with things going just the way I plan. Any deviation from the plan, and I have to get the plan back on track or… well things just don’t happen otherwise.

So when I was just about to leave the house, and discovered my cell missing… what ensued was a 3 hour cell phone scavenger hunt that completely changed the plans for me and others the rest of the day.

People I was supposed to fly, had to drive.

People I was supposed to meet with, went without.

My schedule for the first three days of the week… all changed.

Basically utter chaos for one small cell phone, that I found by the way (do not ask where).

So here is my question to all of you out there:

Am I crazy?

Do I need help?

Is it cell phone dependency at its worst?

Is there any hope for me?

I might just have to go back to two cell phones… that Heilo is sure looking nice.

5 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inquiring minds would like to know where the phone was. we promise we wont tell....

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Beano said...

I'll never tell....

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It really can not be that embarassing! we have all put our cell phones random places and forgotten. I found mine on the back of the toilet once.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Its not really all that embarassing... I just like to keep you guessing.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Fatgracdaddy said...

......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home