Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Cool Gear- Skins. The Condom For Your Cell

Here is a new product, Skins, you can see it HERE that promises to keep Your mobile totally waterproof.

When I say it’s a Condom for your phone I mean it’s a condom. The product demo page shows how you roll it up just like you would roll one down your willy. I just know that some stupid kid is going to use one of these in a pinch when the moment is right but the protection is nowhere to be found.

In truth this thing creeps me out and I am not sure I would ever use one, but you have to love their advertising campaign.

Wouldn’t the spermicide mess up the phone--- ick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home