Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, September 07, 2006

What is wrong with people?


Are you kidding me?

Is it just me or are people more stupid then ever before? From they guy that cant get my simple coffee order correct , to the person that can not work the cash register without the pictures on it… when did people get so stupid.

I am sick and tired of it. People can’t drive through a 4-way stop w/o causing a commotion because they can not follow the simple traffic rules. What about the guy that cant make change or maybe worse does not understand why I hand him $21 on aa $10.99 bill.

OK maybe I am just aggravated lately but truly, I think part of the reason life is so complicated is having to deal with these half-wit brain deficient morons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home