Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Lost & Not Yet Found




Those who know me… really know me might observe that I go CRAZY when I loose something.

Usually its when I am hung-over, tired, or sick.

Something happens and my usual balance of things is just off enough that I misplace something, something of unusual importance or value. This only happens when the balance is off and something is wrong.

After coming off a illness from the weekend, I was in no shape to work Monday. I know me. I knew the risks it chose to face the day. This was my mistake.

Of course it happened. I lost something I really, like. It was not particularly valuable, but is utterly driving me crazy. I swear if I do not find it soon… I am going to... I am going to… Hell I don’t know what I am going to do. But right now it is just pissing me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home