Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Please Be Patient Then Reboot.

Borrowed from Boing Boing

Why I hate auto updaters:

Although Adobe Reader install process proves to be the most painful, second place goes to the Adobe Creative Suite for the following dialog alone. I title it, "Update":

When I first saw it, I was disappointed that the "OK" button wasn't labeled "Update".

Posted by Quentin on Sat, 23 Sep 2006 in Linked | View/Post Comments (8)

Oh and below that ... a post a how to to make your own floppy disk bag. You know your a geek when :






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home