Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, November 03, 2006

Cool Gear- Blancpain Havana Watch

Sure chocolate is the new hot trend, in watches and phones and everything else… but this watch is gorgeous.

There are THOUSANDS reasons I love this watch. The first 150 reasons are the 150 limited additions that were made. Several thousand are involved with the precision, craftsmanship, and quality of this time piece. Several thousand are personal, and a few have to do with my love of all things beautiful. Did I mention it houses some of my favorite complications, GMT and moon phase, and does it in a package that would make anyone gasp at its mere appearance on the wrist. Finally a couple have to do with it being just out of my price range at a whopping… well if you have to ask it’s likely out of your range too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home