Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Recently ...Just Recently

Someone I know that prides himself in being a manly man… just discovered that it was I that played a practical joke on him. It involved this princess ball, a ½ tube of super glue and a previously manly f250 pickup antenna.

Even though I had admitted to being the perpetrator years ago in a drunken confession, apparently he had no idea until last night when I reminded him. He must have had more to drink than I did that night. This happened YEARS ago and still makes me chuckle as he did drive around with this thing on his truck for a week before he noticed. (I wondered why those girls were laughing at me!)

I am leaving his name out, for now, but he has vowed to avenge his pride. I hope for his sake he is not that stupid… Let it go princess, Just let it go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home