Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Last Weekend- Carlos Mencia in Ann Arbor

Saturnday, 12/2 Carlos Mencia was in town.

It was a great show, Carlos was funny as hell. Carlos asked we do not show to much or say to much about the show so others may enjoy it for the first time. All I have to say is:

THE SHOW WAS SPECTACULAR. MY MOUTH WAS AGAPE WITH SURPRISE.

You know what I am talking about Carlos, you owe me one.


1 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger Fatgracdaddy said...

I like carlos didnt know he was in town and wish I coulda gone. I expect a detailed report regardless of carlos wishes. I was thinking I should write him a letter asking for a mencia scholarship to become a cop thinking he needs people on his side and since im half a beaner that he might give me a scholarship for half the money....oh if only i had time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home