Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, December 22, 2006

Secret Santa

All over the country, the Secret Santa Office pool is in full swing, our office is no exception.

Since I am not the best at picking out gifts for others (yet am extremely adept and getting myself gifts… hmmm) a gift certificate is clearly my safest option. Yet opening an envelope is just not the same as opening a gift. My solution was this simple wooden box that I whipped up in the shop, and neatly housed the credit card sized gift certificate.

Way more fun to open this home made gift, and still able to get what they wanted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home