Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Breiltling Bliss: Presenting The Aeromarine Colt GMT

I could say I like watches, I could also say that I like high end out of reach watches.

Breitling makes some of these watches but this one is almost reasonable.

Cleaner than some of their other versions, rugged, stylish and still functional. Me likey.

3 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, reasonable you say? and how much is reasonable? the last watch you had on here went for 10 grand. seriously =)

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Fatgracdaddy said...

reasonable is a state of mind is it reasonable to buy a watch for 10 grand sure if you plan on using said watch to deflect a bullet aimed at your heart ala wonder woman bracelet.

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Less than 10k more than I sill want to spend.

Still hard to put a price on somthing this nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home