Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, June 25, 2007

Cool Gear - Omega

I’m so fickle… I thought I would never lust after a non-GMT watch, when I ran into this very watch at my local Ann Arbor Jeweler when I took one in for a repair and my heart sopped like a hacked movement.

Omega, my favorite, did everything right with this limited addition Olympic commemorative watch.

This image does not do this watch justice. In a nutshell it is awesome, and beautiful. I am afraid there is NO WAY I am going to shell out the dinero for this one … no matter how much I lust for it. Not unless something changes in the pocketbook department.

All this does not mean I won’t continue to want this watch for long time after it is gone.

*SIGH*

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and watches......how much is this one? $10 grand? $20?

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Beano said...

a measly 4500.00

 

Post a Comment

<< Home