Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Today- I Sold A Part Of Me


Today I Sold Something.

Really I sold a part of something, something that means a lot to me.

It was really not a choice, it was the smart decision, it was the right thing to do and yet I can not fell like I lost a little of myself today.

I know that you are not really what you have, but sometimes something becomes more than a possession it becomes a part of you. It arises such a passion in you that to loose the same, it hurts the same as a loss of someone close to you.

Really I will be just sharing with someone new, someone I know … and yet I feel the loss as tangible as if someone cut a pound of flesh from my person.

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home