Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Greased Lightning


Today, before a quick jaunt into the office, I ran into Mr. Turtle here hanging out I my driveway of all places.

Stopped in a decidedly dangerous position behind my truck he was really out of place. I would say this is the first time I have ever seen a turtle in my driveway.

Running late for an appointment I placed him in the more than capable and self-proclaimed lover of all things nature related, Kim, who happened to be wondering by. I am hoping she will take him over to my other neighbors…who has a nice little pond were I am sure he could live quite happily.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home