Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Cycle


Today, we said our final good bye’s to my uncle.

In the afternoon at the country house I took a moment to stop and admire this single maple tree. This maple, similar to the sliver maples at the city house, is clinging stubbornly to its leaves as if lamenting to give into the fall, hanging on for as long as possible before slipping into winters slumber.

It was as brilliant as any gold I have ever seen. The photos does not really do it justice.

It reminded me that the everything is a cycle. Fall to winter then back to spring. Life to death and life again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home