Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, November 09, 2007


Last night my uncle, father of 5, succumbed to injuries that he received from his heart failure and subsequent cerebral ischemia (loss of oxygen to the brain) at the young age of 50.

Besides his children, he is survived by his wife, two sisters and a brother and a large extended family that I can only say are just stunned and will miss him dearly.

Some of my childhood memories are of my uncle who came to live with us for a while when I was very young. He was my mother’s younger brother, so these memories include mischief and mayhem that he later outgrew to be a fine farther and family man.

I am sure he is with his father and mother, my grand parents, somewhere we all hope to be someday. Take a well deserved rest my uncle, you have earned it and we will see you on the other side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home