Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Stump Removal

This weekend, at the country house, the neighbor’s grandson had a back-hoe to pull out a stump. As he was he was a nice guy, and if you remember last spring some tree sumps still remained so… long story short he was wiling to help us out.

Suffice it to say it was a little more work than the poor guy expected. Here is ONE of the two GIANT stumps. The roots system seemed to be a little more intricate and deep than I could have imagined. This sump was so heavy it was pulling the front wheels off the ground of the freaking tractor when he was just moving it around.

I felt so bad, I gave the guy most of the cash I had on me, not nearly enough to compensate for his work in this sweltering MI fall day as today it was 90 plus. It was a hot, difficult job and I have to say I am glad it’s over. Now I have to fix the mess he left in the yard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home