Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tucked Away

Tucked away, only visible from the back of a nondescript UofM parking lot off from Thomson St across from the dorms, you can find this Blimpy Burger mural that I was previously unaware of.

Since Blimpy Burger is kind of an Ann Arbor Institution, I thought it was interesting enough to snap a photo and post it. If I had not had to go into the parking lot to help Zack with a Jumpstart I would probably never have seen this.

MMMMM… I can almost taste that Blimpy goodness now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home