Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, December 03, 2007

Winter Cabin

Today I had to go up to the cabin, and winterize it. It was kind of late in the season but, better late than never.

Here are some quick shots it took, some have more meaning to me than you but for what its worth, I tired to pick some of the best ones.







It was strange seeing things at this time of year it has been a long time since I have been at the cabin at the winter. It seemed a little strange and lonely.





It was nice to see things to see things from a different point of view.
















On the way out one last picture to remind me what I was leaving behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home